April 10, 2021 thru May 19, 2021 @ 8:00am - 7:00pm
| Edsel & Eleanor Ford House
1100 Lake Shore Rd.
Ford House Grounds Pass
The time and date of your ticket must match your arrival time. If you need a different date or time, please exchange your ticket by emailing tickets[at]fordhouse.org.
Grounds admission is $5. Children 5 and under are free. Grounds passes must be reserved in advance. There are no ticket sales at the gate.
Grounds walks are free for Ford House members, and they do not have to reserve a pass in advance. Click here to learn more about membership.
We are taking numerous precautions to create a clean, comfortable, safe and enjoyable visit for you. Each visitor must bring a face covering to keep with them at all times. You must wear the face covering when interacting with others or our staff.
We are offering tours of the estate for homeschool families, click here for more information. We are not offering house tours at this time. Historic buildings are closed.
We are open Tuesdays through Sundays. Entry times begin at 8 a.m. The estate closes at dusk. Last entry is 7 p.m.
We will not open until noon on April 17 to accommodate a private event.
Our hours accommodate our rigorous sanitization and cleaning schedule, as well as keeping person-to-person exposure to a minimum. Find out more about our health and safety precautions and exploring the estate at www.fordhouse.org/experience.
Ford House’s current guidelines and safety procedures are in line with county, state and CDC requirements.
- Bring a mask and keep it with you during your visit.
- Your ticket and your face mask must be shown to the Security Guard at the entrance.
- You must wear your face mask (covering your mouth and nose) if:
- You find yourself closer than 6 feet from other visitors or staff.
- You are inside the restroom.
- Ford House has limited admission capacity each hour to avoid crowding.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been added around the estate.
- Signage around the estate reminds visitors to practice social distancing and helps answer questions.
- We have increased our sanitization schedule for all public areas and surfaces.
- Indoor activities and house tours have been canceled or temporarily suspended. (Check out our outdoor guided tours, our new app with virtual tours, and our other events including virtual workshops and lectures!)
- All historical buildings are closed at this time.