June 6, 2018 @ 10:00am - 4:00pm
| Edsel & Eleanor Ford House
1100 Lake Shore Rd.
Ford House Tours
Our tour hours are as follows:
- Tuesday-Thursday: Tours are offered every half hour, with a Premium Tour at 10 a.m. and general tours from 10:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Friday: Tours are offered every half hour, with a Premium Tour at 10 a.m. and general tours from 10:30 a.m.-4 p.m. On Fridays, the noon tour is our Architecture Tour, and those tickets are available in advance here. Please note the Architecture Tour may sell out in advance.
- Saturday: General tours are offered every half hour, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Please note Ford House will be closed on Saturday, July 21, for a private event.
- Sunday: General tours are offered every half hour, noon-4 p.m.
- Mondays: Ford House is closed.
The Grounds and Visitor Center are open 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, and 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday. Members enjoy extended hours to walk the grounds, 7 a.m.-dusk, daily.
General Tours are $12 adults, $11 seniors, $8 children 6-12, and free for 5 and under. Premium tours are $15 adults, $14 seniors, $11 children 6-12, and free for 5 and under.
Space is limited on our tours. General house tours and premium tours are sold first come, first served, at the Visitor Center on the day of the tour. Specialty tours, including our Grounds Tour, Architecture Tour, Friday Nights, and Behind the Scenes Tours, are sold in advance here.
Groups of 10 or more may make a reservation two weeks in advance. Click here for details.
For more information on visiting Ford House, click here.