June 27, 2019 @ 5:30pm - 8:30pm
| Edsel & Eleanor Ford House
1100 Lake Shore Rd.
An Evening of Roses
- Make rose perfumed bath products with ILERA Apothecary and sample their organic line.
- Get tips for caring for your rose garden from Ford House’s rosarian, Kelley Maricle
- Sample rose hip syrup and learn about its history and benefits.
- Learn how roses are imported for floral design from the experts at Handpicked Exports.
- Nibble on light bites and sip on wine in the gardens.
- Then top it off with rose-inspired sweets from Warda Patisserie, plus floral-inspired artisinal chocolates from Bon Bon Bon.
This event is held rain or shine. Please no refunds or exchanges.