July 28, 2020 thru September 30, 2020 @ 8:00am - 4:00pm
| Edsel & Eleanor Ford House
1100 Lake Shore Rd.
Ford House Grounds Pass
We are taking numerous precautions to create a clean, comfortable, safe, and enjoyable visit for you. We are not offering house tours at this time, and the historical buildings are closed.
All visitors, including members, must register online for a timed ticket to the estate. Member tickets are still free, but pre-registration is required. There will be no ticket sales at the gate.
The time and date of your ticket must match your arrival time. If you need a different date or time, please exchange your ticket by emailing email@example.com.
Each visitor must bring a face mask to keep with them at all times.
We are open Tuesdays through Sundays. Entry times are every half hour from 8 AM-4 PM. The estate closes at 6 PM.
Our hours accommodate our rigorous sanitization and cleaning schedule, as well as keeping person-to-person exposure to a minimum.
Find out more about our health and safety precautions and exploring the estate at www.fordhouse.org/experience.
We are not offering house tours at this time, however we have guided tours of the estate. Go to www.fordhouse.org/events to find tour dates and times.
Ford House’s current guidelines and safety procedures are in line with county, state and CDC requirements.
- Bring a mask and keep it with you during your visit
- Your ticket and your face mask must be shown to the Security Guard at the entrance.
- You must wear your face mask (covering your mouth and nose) if:
- You find yourself closer than 6 feet from a visitor from others.
- You are inside the restroom.
- Ford House has limited admission capacity each hour to avoid crowding.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been added around the estate.
- Signage around the estate reminds visitors to practice social distancing and helps answer questions.
- We have increased our sanitization schedule for all public areas and surfaces.
- All indoor activities and guided tours have been canceled or temporarily suspended. (Check out our new mobile app for tours! Find online virtual classes and lectures here!)
- All historical buildings are closed at this time.