November 27, 2015
| Edsel & Eleanor Ford House
1100 Lake Shore Rd., Grosse Pointe Shores, MI 48236
Holiday House Tours
Enjoy a special look at Eleanor and Edsel Ford's elegant home as it is festively adorned in the finest holiday trimmings. From the original teardrop glass ornaments on the flocked tree in the Main Hall, to the stunning table display in the Dining room, no detail has been overlooked! Peek into how the Ford family celebrated the holidays.
After the tour, children of all ages will want to visit the adorably decorated Play House and stop by to see Santa's Workshop in the South Cottage to see where the holiday magic happens.
All tours are first come, first served. Tickets may be purchased at the Ford House in the Visitor's Center the day of your tour. We do not take reservations. Tickets are $12 for adults, $11 seniors, $8 children 6-12, free for children 5 and under.
- Tuesdays-Sundays: General tours are offered at 10 a.m-4 p.m.
- Sundays: Noon-4 p.m.
- Monday Dec. 28: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- All tours are limited to 15 guests per time slot and are first come-first served. We do not take reservations.
- Final tours are at 3 p.m. Dec. 24 and Dec. 31.
- Ford House is closed Dec. 25 and Jan. 1.
- Ford House will be closed Jan. 4-January 29, 2016, for collections care.