Connect the past to the present as you stroll through the gardens, take a tour, visit Bird Island, or relax along the lake.
Nestled on more than 80 acres along Lake St. Clair, the Edsel & Eleanor Ford House offers a perfect respite. The changing landscape, designed for all seasons by famed landscape architect Jens Jensen, invites you to walk the same paths as Eleanor and Edsel.
Your Ford House membership offers a transforming opportunity to capture and re-capture time.
Purchase your Ford House membership online here.
Gift memberships are also available! Just include the name of the recipient for the Membership Card and their address when you make your purchase.
All member levels enjoy these basic member benefits for one year:
- Extended hours to walk the grounds, 7 a.m.-7:30 p.m. daily.*
- Dog walks each Sunday, 7-11 a.m.
- 10% Discount in Cotswold Cafe (through Aug. 20)
- 10% Discount in Museum Shop
- Free admission for general house tours including holiday tours
- Early registration for select programs and events
- 20% discount in the Gift Shop monthly on the 3rd Friday and Saturday
- Members only promotions and special offers throughout the year
- Discounts at these local restaurants when you show your card:
|BENEFITS||Up to 5 guests||Up to 5 guests||Up to 3 guests||1 guest||Up to 2 adults & 4 children
|Up to 2 adults
& 4 children
|1 guest||Member only|
|Basic member benefits
|Invitations to special gatherings||√||√||√||√|
|Reciprocal admission to over 100 museums||√||√||√||√|
|Additional dog walks Monday-Saturday,
7-10A or 5-7P
|15% discount on retail purchases||√||√||√|
|4 complimentary house tour passes||√||√|
|Complimentary "$250 Friend" membership to give as a gift||√||√|
|Lunch or tea with
|Private docent-led tour for up to
To discover the inspiration of belonging and joining our membership, contact Bernadette Banko via email or 313.884.4222 x142. Memberships are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.