Connect the past to the present as you stroll through the gardens, take a tour, visit Bird Island, or relax along the lake. A membership to Ford House is an opportunity to build your own memories at the estate.
Purchase your Ford House membership online here.
Gift memberships are also available! Just include the name of the recipient for the Membership Card and their address when you make your purchase.
All member levels enjoy these basic member benefits for one year:
- Extended hours to walk the grounds, 7 a.m.-dusk, daily.*
- Dog walks each Sunday, 7-11 a.m.
- 10% Discount in the Museum Shop
- Free admission for general house tours including holiday tours
- Early registration for select programs and events
- 20% discount in the Museum Shop monthly on the 3rd Friday and Saturday
- Members-only promotions and special offers throughout the year
- Reciprocity at other American Horticultural Society gardens, as detailed here.
- Discounts at these local restaurants when you show your card:
- Champs Rotisserie, 20515 Mack Ave, Grosse Pointe
- Garrido’s Bistro, 19605 Mack Ave, Grosse Pointe Woods
- Red Crown, 15301 Kercheval Ave, Grosse Pointe Park
- Mimi’s Bistro, 15318 E Jefferson Ave, Grosse Pointe Park
- The Hill, 123 Kercheval Ave, Grosse Pointe Farms
- Churchill's, 19271 Mack Ave, Grosse Pointe Woods
|BENEFITS||Up to 5 guests||Up to 5 guests||Up to 3 guests||1 guest||Up to 2 adults & 4 children
|Up to 2 adults
& 4 children
|1 guest||Member only|
|Basic member benefits
|Invitations to special gatherings||√||√||√||√|
|Reciprocal admission to over 100 museums||√||√||√||√|
|Additional dog walks Monday-Saturday,
7-10A or 5-7P
|15% discount on retail purchases||√||√||√|
|4 complimentary house tour passes||√||√|
|Complimentary "$250 Friend" membership to give as a gift||√|
|Lunch or tea with
|Private docent-led tour for up to
To discover the inspiration of belonging and joining our membership, contact Bernadette Banko via email or 313.884.4222 x142. Memberships are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.