Today at Ford House
Hours and Locations
House Tours & Grounds Passes
More About Visiting Ford House
Don't Miss This
Ford House is closed on June 19, 2023
In observation of Juneteenth, Ford House will be closed on Monday, June 19. We will re-open on Tuesday, June 20 at our normal hours.
There’s history to be discovered all over Michigan
Visit our MotorCities National Heritage Area partner organization to experience the full, rich history of Michigan and its significance in the American auto industry.
Photography at Ford House
Make your special day even more memorable by capturing your photos on the breathtaking grounds at Ford House. The estate provides the perfect backdrop for photography, from family and newborn photos, engagements to bride-and-groom portraits, high school senior and prom photos, and more.
Ford House staff have created a seamless process to ensure all guests capture their desired photographs. Below are the steps to reserving a session.
- Fill out the online request form here.
- Please note: We ask that sessions be booked 2 weeks prior to the guest’s arrival.
- A member of our Visitor Experience team will reach out to you to ensure we have all the details of your session, including the preferred date and time.
- A contract will be created, emailed, and e-signed by the client, photographer, and videographer (if applicable).
- A confirmation document detailing arrival and departure information will be sent to the client.
- On the day of your session, you will be greeted by a Ford House staff member who will escort you around the estate and ensure you have a pleasant experience.
All estate policies, including prohibited equipment and estate guidelines, will be outlined in the photography session contract.
Click here for our current photography session prices.
- The member price is not valid for photo sessions of 10 or more guests.
- The inside of the historic buildings is not available for photography sessions.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 313-884-4222.
Explore our Frequently Asked Questions about Photography at Ford House.