COVID-19 & Safety
Ford House’s guidelines and safety procedures are in line with the current county, state, and CDC requirements and recommendations. Thanks for helping to keep our community safe.
We ask any visitors who feel unwell, have a fever or other symptoms, to please stay home. We will be happy to exchange your ticket for a different date.
Ford House requires ALL visitors to wear a mask indoors, including on our shuttles. This applies to ages 2 and up, regardless of vaccination status. Due to our regional COVID-19 cases rising to substantial and high-risk levels, we are following state and CDC recommendations.
- Masks are not required outdoors, or while eating and drinking.
- Those instructed not to wear a face-covering by a medical provider are invited to enjoy our grounds and gardens and may purchase a ticket online. They may visit our indoor spaces at another time when it is deemed safe to do so without a mask.
- Everyone should follow social distancing recommendations and respect each other’s space.
- We have limited our admission capacities to avoid crowding.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been added around the estate.
- We have increased our sanitization schedule for all public areas and surfaces.