When you dine at The Continental at Ford House, inside the Visitor Center, you'll experience an extraordinary meal while looking out on a fantastic view of Lake St. Clair.
Our menu, which changes seasonally, offers a unique twist on American cuisine, complemented by a full bar. We are open for lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch. Indoor and patio seating are available, as is a children’s menu. You do not need a ticket to dine at the restaurant, although you are welcome to purchase a grounds pass or house tour to complete your experience.
Dates to Remember:
- Sat. June 3 – Reservations open at 1 p.m. due to a private event.
- Sun. June 18 – No online reservations available. All guests MUST have an EyesOn Design ticket to enter the estate.
- Tue. June 20 – Last reservation is at 3 p.m. due to a private event.
- Fri. June 23 – Last reservation is a 3 p.m. due to a private event.
- Tue. July 4 – CLOSED in observation of Independence Day.
We strongly recommend making reservations. Click here to make your reservation online, or call 313-884-4222. If your party is of five (5) or more guests, including infants and children, please book directly through the Ford House by emailing email@example.com for availability.
- Lunch: Tue – Sat: 11 a.m. – 3 pm
- Dinner: Thu – Sat: 4 p.m. – 8 pm
- Brunch: Sun: 10 a.m. – 3 pm
- (Closed Mondays)
No reservations? No worries! You may order snacks or meals from The Speedster, our quick-service counter inside the Visitor Center. Plenty of outdoor seating is available on our patio or the beautiful estate.
Tuesday – Wednesday: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Thursday – Saturday: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sundays: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Explore the menu options and see how much others enjoy dining at The Continental. Follow us on Instagram!